I'm New to Peoples UMC
- Where do I park? Parking is available in the grass by the church, across the street at the safety complex or Ellis School
- What do I do with my kids? Children are welcome in worship, after the Children's Moment there is Nursery Care available and is supervised by one of our two Nanny's.
- How should I dress? Dress in whatever you are most comfortable - jeans and t-shirts or shorts are acceptable.
- Is worship contemporary or traditional? We have a blend of contemporary and traditional style worship on Sunday mornings. On Wednesday evenings it is contemporary and is an immersive experience where we try to engage all senses in worship.
- Where should I sit in the worship center? You may sit in any seat that you want - there are not assigned seats unless otherwise designated during special children worship presentations.